Commercial Property insurance, sometimes called Business Property Insurance, covers the physical assets of your business and protects you from minor and/or major losses due to property damage that occurs as a result of things such as fire, theft, storms and other natural disasters.
What coverage is provided under this policy?
- Commercial Property Insurance covers the physical property as well as any equipment, including the contents of the building.
- Reimbursement for lost income and incurred expenses relating to business interruption due to covered damages.
- Building, structures, equipment, machinery, inventory, commercial autos
- Reimbursement for loss of computers, media equipment and peripheral devices; costs incurred to research, replace or repair lost or damaged data and software; includes portable or mobile equipment and media.
- Replacement cost for any fixtures, merchandise, furniture, and other items or materials.
- Accidental damage to a customer’s equipment that is in your care and custody.
- Covers any monies or securities used in your business that are destroyed, lost or stolen
Who needs Commercial Property Insurance?
- Service-Oriented Business
- Small Business