WHAT IS ERRORS AND OMISSIONS INSURANCE?
Errors and Omissions Insurance protects individuals and businesses against claims of errors or omissions, negligence or inadequate services provided by you, or your employees, that cause a financial, personal or property loss to a client. Premiums are based on type of business, revenue, geographical location, and amount of coverage/deductibles.
Why Errors and Omissions?
- Assists in legal defense and determining any true financial liability
- Assists by protecting your innocence and reputation
- Protects against catastrophic financial loss
What damages does the policy protect me from?
- Court and judgment costs
- Attorney fees and other defense expenses
- Final settlements
Who needs Errors and Omissions Insurance?
This type of insurance is perfect for service oriented businesses such as:
- Financial Advisors
- Wedding Planners
- Advertising Agencies
- Real Estate Agents and Agencies
- Commercial Printers
- Web Designers and Developers
- Web Hosting Providers