Errors and Omissions Insurance protects individuals and businesses against claims of errors or omissions, negligence or inadequate services provided by you, or your employees, that cause a financial, personal or property loss to a client. Premiums are based on type of business, revenue, geographical location, and amount of coverage/deductibles.
Why Errors and Omissions?
- Assists in legal defense and determining any true financial liability
- Assists by protecting your innocence and reputation
- Protects against catastrophic financial loss
What damages does the policy protect me from?
- Court and judgment costs
- Attorney fees and other defense expenses
- Final settlements
Who needs Errors and Omissions Insurance?
This type of insurance is perfect for service oriented businesses such as:
- Financial Advisors
- Wedding Planners
- Advertising Agencies
- Real Estate Agents and Agencies
- Commercial Printers
- Web Designers and Developers
- Web Hosting Providers