Professional Liability Insurance is an insurance policy that will protect the insured from financial damages in the event they are sued for a perceived or real “negligence” that injures their clients. Premium amounts will depend on the amount of coverage you intend to purchase and vary based on industry, revenue size, length of time in business, geographical location and other factors.
What damages does the policy protect me from?
- Court and judgment costs
- Attorney fees and other defense expenses
- Final settlements
Who needs Professional Liability Insurance?
This type of insurance is perfect for service oriented businesses such as:
- IT Professionals
- Legal Services/Attorneys
- Health, Beauty and Well Being
- Marketing Professionals
- Financial Service Providers/Accountants
- Real Estate Agents and Builders
- Miscellaneous Business Services
- Teachers, Professors and other Educators
- Recruiters, HR and Personnel Service Consultants